When things don't go according to plan.

 So I spent the last 3 hours trying to get my webcam to work. But apparently I can't, and I still don't know why. The microsoft app built into win10, just gives me a weird error message, and when you look that up, it tells you to update your windows - exept I can't, the only update available is to upgrade to win11. 

And if I try using any other program, they all just say that the camera is used by another program. 

fuck that.

No videos. 

No pictures. 

Sorry man, I had hoped to make some cool sharing of my crochet knowledge, but the cosmos apparently doesn't agree. Right now I am so discouraged that I don't even know if I can be bothered writing up any of the patterns planned, if I can't present them as I wanted to. 

Maybe I will update this blog, maybe I won't. I honestly don't know yet. Perhaps this was in general just a terrible fuckin idea. 

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Not today Satan.

About this site