About this site

 This page is for my DIY projects, so I have a lot of those. And often I don't get around to showing them - even if I document them. Cause I don't know where to stick them.

If you followed me for more than 10 minutes, you'll know that I am not impressed with the deal you get at Wordpress anymore. And that is basically also why this blog exist.

See I have a page on Wordpress for sale of my projects (mainly crochet, actually never sold anything but crochet stuff, the other crap I make, I make for myself to keep). But there isn't an option to create a secondary blog feed, and in general feeds is something wordpress is severely lacking, unless you want to pay an insane amount of money, you can read my rant about that here if you want to.

But back on topic. 

The DIY projects I make are works in progress, and need a blog format. And lately I have been working on 'practical crochet' which is not pretty, but it is easy, quick and useable. Like you know, crochet is not a hobby, it's a survival skill. ;) 

I had planned on giving an old taxidermied bird I have a glowup, and I also have the entire cat tunnel project I never got around to showing anyone. So lots of crap to pick from - So that is why I will use this blog as my 'secondary crochet blog' for my main blog. Thank fuck for Blogger, seriously.

Blogger might not be super customizable, pretty, or even intuitive - but it's free, and you can have as many as you fucking well please. Click my image and go to my profile and you'll see I have two other blogger blogs, which is basically the same as this, I mean side blogs cause Wordpress can't give me what I need. 

The reason for the not super pretty layout on this blog, is because I need to find a layout that is comfortable for the eye, since reading is required when crochet is explained. I will do so with text and images, both in UK terms and DK terms. But when I get there I will leave a link to a converter, so you can find it in your countrys terms. (not sure why that shit aint universal)

What you can expect is upcycling, and crochet patterns explained. 

Updates for this blog is announced on my wordpress' front page.WORMWOOD & IDLE HANDS | Paths are made by walking (artemisiavulgaris.blog)


Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Not today Satan.

When things don't go according to plan.