Not today Satan.

 This still don't go according to plan, far from it. But I did get around to sorting out stuff on my blogs and make a huge purge. And also I dug deep in my savings and next week I'm going computer shopping, because this is getting ridicolous. But on the other hand, this girl is like 14 years old, and maybe it's just time for her to cross the rainbow bridge of old electronics. 

And in that process I did start to move patterns, unfinished stories, graphics and so forth unto clouds and blogs - cause I can't be arsed loosing it all. And so I found a purpose for this blog. Nightshade in my Veins 

I am going to list a bunch of free patterns in danish and english, and also upload some of the photos I have of projects. The reason I hate fb as a sales place is how un-intuitive it is, and I have been looking for a place where I could have a showcase. 

I do hope I can get my damn webcam to work on a different computer, because I honestly think it's a driver issue. So you can have a photo of me from a metal picnic here in Copenhagen, where I was making this shawl, and it might exist somewhere, I haven't seen it. And I totally take credit for this pattern because I toiled over this shit for hours and hours, translating a spanish pattern, and then mashing it up with a different pattern.  I will eventually write it up, and offer it up for free on the nightshade blog.

Photo of me by Jerome, @Enghell picnic 2023. (shawl pattern by me)


Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

About this site

When things don't go according to plan.